Listen to a discussion between James S. Rosebush, Trustee, Longyear Museum, and Thomas Moore, Glenmede Trust Co., as they discuss strategies for charitable giving. In this thirteen-minute conversation, Thomas Moore shares his insights covering the following questions:
- There have been a number of changes to the law regarding IRAs recently. Do these changes create or enhance charitable giving opportunities?
- With interest rates at historic lows, are there ways for individuals to increase their income and still help charities they care about?
- What recent changes to the charitable deduction should we know about?
- If people have stock or other types of property that have appreciated, should they consider using these assets for charitable giving?
- What other things should prospective donors consider as we near the end of the year?
For further information or if you have any questions contact:
Sandra J. Houston, President