The Ark is a searchable "library" of resources available in one software program. It includes the King James Version Bible and faithfully preserved Christian Science publications that are in the public domain. Research tools integrated into the Collection easily reveal correlations between the Bible and Mrs. Eddy's writings, help you organize your findings, and provide Hebrew, Greek, and Webster's word definitions.
Already own The Ark version 1.0?
You can upgrade to The Ark 2.0.
A USB thumb drive holds facsimiles of:
King James Version Bible
- Mary Baker Eddy's Published Writings
- The Christian Science Journal (1883-1922)
- Christian Science Sentinel (1898-1922)
- The Christian Science Quarterly (1904-1922)
Every page of these periodicals (including articles, editorials, poems, testimonies, church notices, listings, and more), Mrs. Eddy's published writings, and the Bible is available just as you would see them in the original.
For more video demonstrations of The Ark, visit Ark Publications.
- Keyword-search for passages and articles
- Narrow results by title, section, date, and author
- Cross-reference the Bible with Mrs. Eddy's Works:<
- Preview citations prior to opening the source
- Go back and forth between books with ease
- Double-click any word to view definitions from:
- Science and Health Glossary
- 1828 Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- 1913 Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- Double-click words in the Bible to discover:
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek definitions
- Expanded word meaning and usage with Gesenius' Hebrew and Thayer's Greek lexicons
- Store passages and articles in My Projects
- View and search Jesus' words in the Bible
- Gain insight into the Collection with the Interactive Timeline
- Print materials for study or share via email
- Navigate using linked references and bookmarks
- Research Christ, Jesus, and Mary Baker Eddy in the Concordance Excerpts
For screenshots and more information, please visit www.arkpublications.com.
The Ark System Requirements
Your purchase includes a 32 GB USB flash drive (which plugs directly
into your computer) containing The Ark application. Run The Ark
from the flash drive or use the complimentary Internet application at
- General System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
- PC – Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- Mac – Mac OS 10.5 or higher
- Supported Browsers
- Firefox 3.5 or higher
- Safari 4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1.0 or higher (free download)
- Flash Drive Application
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Internet Application
- High-speed Internet connection
- PDF reader required (Adobe Reader available for free download)
- NOTE: Mac OS X Snow Leopard users (version 10.6 or higher) should not install Reader as Apple's built-in Preview application is utilized to print PDFs instead.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS MAY INCUR A CUSTOMS FEE
Questions about this product? Please contact Ark Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.278.9000, ext. 444. To purchase please click "Add to Cart" below
If you already have a membership, login now to see your discount.