Know Before You Go
We look forward to welcoming visitors to Longyear Museum and the Mary Baker Eddy Historic Houses! Please be aware of the following:
- As of the end of May, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has rescinded its face-covering order. The Department of Public Health has issued the following new face-covering advisory consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s updated guidance:
- Face-Covering Advisory for Unvaccinated Individuals: The Department of Public Health has issued a public health advisory effective May 29 that advises all unvaccinated individuals to continue to wear face-coverings in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance.
- Masks will be available at the museum and historic houses should visitors wish to wear them.
- Only the first floor of the museum will be open to the public.
- The Daycroft Library on the second floor will be open by appointment.
- Tours at the Mary Baker Eddy Historic Houses will be by appointment only this season. To make a reservation for a tour, please call 800.277.8943 x100 or message us.