Know Before You Go
We continue to welcome visitors to Longyear Museum and the Mary Baker Eddy Historic Houses! Please be aware of the following:
- As of Friday, Aug. 27, the town of Brookline (including Chestnut Hill, where Longyear is located) is requiring face coverings for all people indoors in publicly accessible spaces. This applies to Longyear Museum and the Mary Baker Eddy Historic Houses.
- Masks will be available at the museum and historic houses.
- Only the first floor of the museum will be open to the public.
- The Daycroft Library on the second floor will be open by appointment.
- Tours at the Mary Baker Eddy Historic Houses will be by appointment only this season. To make a reservation for a tour, please call 800.277.8943 x100 or message us.