MARY BROOKINS was closely associated with Christian Science in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for many years. After Primary class instruction in 1887 with Caroline D. Noyes, a student of Mrs. Eddy’s, she immediately entered the public practice of Christian Science. The following year Mary traveled to Boston for Normal class with Mrs. Eddy at the Massachusetts Metaphysical College, and in 1890 taught her first class. Miss Brookins aided in the organization of First Church of Christ, Scientist, Minneapolis, in 1892, serving first as one of the pastors, and then in 1895, with the establishment of the Bible and Science and Health as Pastor of The Mother Church and its branches, as First Reader. Mary Brookins was appointed a member of the Board of Lectureship in June 1903, lecturing throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and continued to work as a practitioner and teacher until 1917.