WILLIAM NICHOLAS MILLER was a prominent lawyer in Ontario, Canada. In 1885, he was made Queen’s Counsel, an honor accorded in the legal profession throughout the British Commonwealth. Grief over the loss of a son turned him and his wife, Frederica Miller, to Christian Science. In 1894, the couple became members of The Mother Church and were in Mrs. Eddy’s last class in 1898. The following year, Mr. Miller was appointed to the Board of Lectureship. At the time, he was a Journal-listed practitioner in Toronto, but at Mrs. Eddy’s request he went to England in 1899 to deliver a lecture on Christian Science. He and his wife remained to help establish First Church of Christ, Scientist, London, where William served as First Reader until 1905. Later, he was active in furthering the organization and growth of Third Church, London, and served as a Christian Science teacher in that city.