WILLIAM P. McKENZIE, a native of Canada, went to university in Toronto, after which he completed his studies at Auburn Theological Seminary in Auburn, New York. After a brief pastorate, he taught at Rochester University, and it was during this time that he became interested in Christian Science. At Mrs. Eddy’s invitation, William came to Boston in 1896 to work as a member of the Bible Lesson Committee. Before attending Mrs. Eddy’s last class in 1898, he was made one of the original Trustees of The Christian Science Publishing Society, and when the Christian Science Board of Lectureship was organized in 1898, he was one of the first five lecturers selected. Mr. McKenzie lectured until 1915, served as President of The Mother Church in 1899, 1909, and briefly in 1906, and was also Editor of the Christian Science periodicals from 1917 to 1920, and a Trustee of the Publishing Society again in 1922. In 1932, William McKenzie became a member of the Christian Science Board of Directors and a Trustee under the Will of Mary Baker Eddy. He was a practitioner as well as a teacher, and wrote many articles for the Christian Science periodicals. Seven of his poems were published as hymns in the Christian Science Hymnal.